Thursday, April 26, 2012

knit it out!

I have been busy knitting and plotting um... I mean planning my HPKCHC projects.   I cleaned up and reorganized my queue.  I'll talk more about HPKCHC and Ravelympics in my next post so stay tuned for that!


I finally bound off the Cordelia hat.  All I have to do is weave in the ends for wip the 1st and I can get detentions points out of the starting gate!











I'm still doing Knitting Brooklyn's Remembering Remy KAL.

So so glad I learned Magic Loop to do these hats.  Right now I'm just doing one at a time.  I tried doing TAAT but my poor mind crashed out on the second attempt.  I modified this preemie hat pattern because I'm using Bernat's Softee Baby yarn.

I have become addicted to doing preemie hats.  My knitting improves with each hat.  I can watch Doctor Who while doing the st st section of the hat.  Anything more complicated, the project is toast as you can see from the second hat.  Great for those times when I know I'm going to have a long wait!


No comments:

Post a Comment