Saturday, April 14, 2012

Spring Break Knitting

O.K. I'm back from the Pesach madness.  I'm in the middle of returning the kitchen to normal.

I did manage to get some knitting done.   I felt awful about dropping the ball in March.  I was too frazzled. Thursday, I sent Hubster to Argyle to pick up some DK yarn for the Remembering Remy KAL. He also got me a 40" interchangeable needle cord and size 5 wood needles from Knitter's Pride (and yes they work with my Knit Picks interchangeable tips!)

Finished Objects


Preemie Hats for the KAL

Karmaloop Duo

Pyjama Party Preemie Hat

I linked the original pattern in the picture captions.  The first preemie hat came out almost newborn size -  if a larger baby needs it they will have it.  I do have to wash/block them but I won't do that until I have a half dozen under my belt. May, I will buy pink, blue, and white yarn so I can do more hats.

Still On The (dang) Needles
I made great progress on my Cordelia hat:

I decided to finish the hat using my new 40" cable and magic loop.  I'm staying away from dpns for awhile.  Those socks totally turned me off to them.  Hopefully, by Monday I will have a full parade of finished objects.

No comments:

Post a Comment