Monday, March 5, 2012

Ribbit!

Well last night before I went to bed, I ripped back the Official Kittyville Hat I was making for Purim.  My hat was becoming mangy, grr...

I casted on just fine...I mucked up the seed stitch by starting the next round with a k instead of a p.  I ended up doing a 1x1 rib.

Then I saw yarn over (?) holes.

Then I forgot that stockinette stitch in the round is just knit stitches.

The dropped stitch that disappeared was the last straw for me *grumbles* 

I figure a fresh start would give me perspective and enough caffeine to get me through.  Since knitting on the Clover circ needles is so nice I figure I could watch a bit of Sherlock once I get to the stockinette stitch part of the pattern and then some music when I (finally) get to the decreasing part of the pattern.

No comments:

Post a Comment