Sunday, March 4, 2012

What going on in my (new) knitting bag?


Today my foot is really bothering me.  After Hubster's EPIC Lion Brand haul on Friday, my yarn has officially exceed my storage box's capacity.  So Hubster is going to get me two more boxes.


So here's what's going on in my (new) Knitting Bag:
On The Needles
Official Kittyville Hat from Stitch 'N Bitch.  I cast this on Friday afternoon with Black Wool-Ease.  So far, so good.  I want to get this done by Wednesday in time for Purim.  I will wear it with my pink wig. Gotta be festive!

Daddy Yankee Scarf - using a free pattern from Lion Brand.  Hubster is a huge Yankees fan so it's in navy and white.  I'm a Mets fan.  I really love him, that's all I gotta say :D

Hubster's Scarf now it's MINE - Hubster seemed more interested in the Yankee's scarf than this one so I guess I have to claim it.


No finished objects yet.  Hopefully I will be able to post some finished objects before Purim begins.
Gotta get my knit on!

No comments:

Post a Comment