Sunday, March 25, 2012

Saturday Night Fever (literally!)

I don't have any FOs this week. Thursday morning I woke up feeling like warmed over poo. Friday morning rolled over on me. I was so run down I could barely stay up on my crutches. So I'm curled up in bed doing a Blogger Mobile posting experiment from my Blackberry. *fingers crossed folks!* Hubster was kind enough to procure me Alka-Seltzer Cold along with a slew of various cold remedies!

Anyhoo, I did manage a few projects this week. For the Escargot hat I did gauge swatches for the Dragonfly BFL yarns in Espresso Roast and Poseidon. I made stitch gauge on the size 7 KP nickel needles (I like them a lot.)

The other thing I'm working on is the Ribbed for Her Pleasure scarf that I started last month. I did a modification on it. I am using Premier Merit yarn and I HATE it. The yarn just doesn't feel soft...it's rough like a cheap acrylic and it's 100% wool. So I decided to blow out the skein by adding a keyhole like S 'N B's "windy city scarf." I then joined Lamb's Pride Worsted in "Turkish Olive" after the keyhole. I like how this yarn feels. So hopefully that will mitigate the yuck factor of the other one!

So I can type via the old blogger dashboard but Blogger is not playong nice with my Blackberry. My Gmail has gone into the drink ever since Google r with the verification mess. Plus Blackberry has a bug with email on their end as well so really annoyed!

Now my nightime cold meds are kicking in so signin off before I ramble in my sleep :/

No comments:

Post a Comment