Friday, February 10, 2012

Intro and all that blah blah...

Hi  everyone!

I decided to create this blog to document my journey into Knitting.  I started knitting two weeks ago so I'm a really new knitter.  I live in Brooklyn, NY with my hubster and 10 year old son.  They will be referred to here on out as Hubster and TinyPunk.  TinyPunk is also intrigued by knitting so I'm planning to take him to Lion Brand Yarn Studio.

Brooklyn is just an awesome borough and I live in Coney Island.  There's nothing like living by the ocean.  Unfortunately, this means that winter is a very cold and damp experience.

I figured this would be a good place to document my progress and show off my stuff.  I'm also thinking of  doing a podcast so this will be a place for show notes too.  But don't hold me to that because I'm always thinking of stuff like that :D

So that's all.

xoxo,
Ange




No comments:

Post a Comment